Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LG X120

LG X120 netbook which is not available in the United States even it is shown at Las Vegas's CES. It has 10-inch screen and weight of only 1.19kg. Powered by Intel Atom 1.6GHz and Memory of 1GB of RAM. Storage capacity is 160GB and come together with 6-cell battery. LG X120 has a LG Smart On that can quickly loaded up interface on the screen to provide access to handful of applications and internet quickly and easily. Priced is still unknown but it is expected to has the same price tag with other Intel Atom powered netbook. Picture courtesy of Engadget.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger barbi bharadwaj said...

Hi,

Saw your post on digg. I am impressed with your blogsssss and I was wondering if you ll be interested in blogging in my domains too. [ teraom.com and http://applenews.in ]

I am looking for guest bloggers in my domains and am ready to offer some compensation in return. If you are interested, please let me know and we can take the talks forward.

I have a contact page on teraom

January 14, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home